An attraction to colour
Copyright © MCG Digital
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
LIKE us on Facebook
0409 172 476
- Best suited and most cost effective process for med - high volume work.
- Slower production turn around. (Standard 7-10 full business days)
- Output can be Black, Spot Pantone, 2 Col. Spot Pantone or Full Colour (4CP).
- Output size to A2+ (sht 640 x 440mm (image 420 x 620mm))
- Large range of stock options including; uncoated lasers, bonds, offsets and
boards, gloss, matt and silk coated artpapers, carbonless (NCR), kraft paper
tracing paper, adhesives, metallic, vinyl, pvc, synthetic & packaging boards
- Large range of weight options are typically 40 - 450gsm.
- Colours and resolution all dependent on artwork, files used/supplied, plates
and quality of images/text etc. Offset can produce a much finer quality of
resolution to that of limited edition prints of high end photography.
- Offset presses use wet ink direct from tins, similar to paint, and therefore
require much more care throughout production, require longer drying and
sit time before any post print processes can begin - such as laminating,
folding, binding, forme cutting etc., even before final trimming on the